Bows Little Ballers
Our 18 month to 5 year old classes are open for girls and boys. The classes are designed for both parent/adult and toddler to participate. Instructors are FA licensed and UEFA qualified coaches with bundles of experience in coaching toddlers from 18 months plus.
We give your children a positive introduction to football by teaching fundamental skills in a friendly, pressure-free environment. It’s the perfect way to ignite an enthusiasm for sport that will stay with them for life.
Play and games are at the heart of everything we do. Our games cleverly disguise the learning aspect so the children just think they are playing. The more the children enjoy the games, the more they participate. This enjoyment leads to greater confidence, which in turn leads to self-initiated participation and independent play.read more
- Parent participation for 18 months - 3.5 years
- Independent classes from 3.5 - 5 years
- 40-50 minute classes
- Discovering new skills through play
- Wodson Park Lesiure Centre, Ware
- Goffs Academy, Goffs Oak, Cheshunt
- £33 per month
- FREE trial sessions for new players
- Sessions run through school holidays (excludning Easter, Summer + Christmas)
- Additional registration fee of £25 (includes complimentary training kit)
FREE TRIAL SESSIONS
FREE trial sessions are available for new starters only. Players can try the session before committing to a monthly direct debit. Upon enrolment, there will be an additional registration fee which includes a complimentary training kit.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions.