Our futsal academy for 7-15 year olds in Hertfordshire will encourage players to be more comfortable on the ball, create an emphasis on improvisation, creativity and technique as well as ball control and passing in small spaces. Futsal is an exciting, fast-paced small sided football game that is widely played across the world and is officially recognised by both UEFA and FIFA.
The nature of the game places a large emphasis on technical skill and ability in situations of high pressure, and is subsequently an excellent breeding ground for football competencies that can be translated into the 11-a-side format of the game.read more
- Learn the game
- Emphasis on skill and technique
- Creativity, improvisation
- Composure under pressure
- Chauncy School, Ware every Tuesday + Thursday (U7s-U12s)
- Goffs School, Goffs Oak every Friday (U7s-U12s)
- Times vary depening on venue, please see venues below
- £33 per month
- FREE trial sessions for new players
- Sessions run through school holidays (excludning Easter, Summer + Christmas)
- Additional registration fee of £25 (includes complimentary training kit)
"Futsal is an extremely important way for kids to develop their skills and understanding of the game."
Ronaldinho - FIFA World Footballer of the Year 2004 and 2005
"In Portugal, all we played growing up was Futsal. The smaller court helped my footwork skills, the nature of the game made me feel so free when I played. If it wasn't for Futsal, I would definitely not be the player I am today."
Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo
"In Argentina, when I was a young boy, I used to play a lot of Futsal on the street and with Newell's Old Boys. It was a really fun game that's helped me a great deal."
World Player of the Year Lionel Messi