Our Junior Ballers range from 3.5 Years to 5 Years.
Bows Little Ballers teaches the fundamentals of football in a fun learning environment through a series of games using our tried and tested structure. The stages of development below outline our expectations for this age group:
Social, Emotional & Cognitive
- Good peer interaction and participation in class.
- Develops a strong sense of identity within the group.
- Understands basic concepts of team play.
- Awareness of surroundings improves.
- Actively involved in creative play.
- Confident to play, think and visually assess during a game situation.
- Emphasis on warm up / cool down and stretching improves physical fitness.
- Children are aware of themselves in the environment.
- Basic ability to travel with the ball where they choose.
- Children demonstrate understanding of control and can exercise control in their movements.
- Able to keep the ball relatively close to the body while moving.
- Develops good directional dribbling skills and strong striking skills.
- Can stop a slow moving ball.
- Can start to volley / half volley.
- Able to hold the stop position and move the ball with their sole.
Our Junior Ballers classes run all year round and you can enrol whenever your ready!
Please select one of the venues below to view the course dates and times held at theses venues. All new players are entitled to a free trial session. Please see our full Terms and Conditons.